Keep your student engaged with these family-friendly activities.
1. Break out the board games or Make Your Own!
Scrabble, Monopoly, Candy Land, Chutes and Ladders…
2. E-visit the Louvre
Transport you and your family to Paris, France by taking a digital tour of one of the most famous international museums, the Louvre.
3. Take a virtual field trip to Yellowstone National Park
Virtually visit the Mud Volcano, Mammoth Hot Springs, and so much more with a digital field trip to Yellowstone.
4. Bake together
Cookies, cakes, brownies. Anything! Baking is a great lesson in measuring, ingredients, and of course, making delicious goodies.
5. Watch the beluga whales at the Georgia Aquarium
There’s a beluga whale webcam set up at the Georgia Aquarium, so you can see what your whale friends are up to at anytime.
6. For the comic lovers, introduce your student to the great American classic comic strip Little Nemo
7. The 7 Minute Workout app
Get some exercise with your student buy utilizing free online workouts
8. Broadway shows, 7-day free trial
9. Free classes in Art and Art History
10. 450 Ivy League free online classes
11. Free Art streaming till the end of April
12. Watch movies with other families and students virtually
Letsgaze.com and kast.gg let you watch movies together onlineRead More